In the first instance we ask residents to try and resolve any issues with their neighbours. Should this not resolve the issue please contact your Local Authority Environmental Health Officer who can assist you further.

The service charge covers the provision of services which are detailed in your lease or TP1. This can include cleaning, gardening, communal electricity, insurance and fees. For a more detailed explanation of your charges please refer to the budget break-down and notes of explanation which are issued each year.

To report a fault you can call or log the problem via ARLO

This can be found in your lease or TP1 which should have been provided to you upon purchase. If you do not have a copy, your property manager may have a plan to assist or be able to point you in the right direction to obtain a copy of your lease.

Our offices are open Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm. We also operate an emergency out-of-hours service after 5:00pm if your development has subscribed. If subscribed you can call 0203 0068322. If you have an alternative out of hours service this will be listed on ARLO, please log in to view this information.

If you are changing your correspondence address please contact us in writing to notify us of the change. It is important to notify us so that we can keep you updated with important issues on the development. It will also ensure that you receive future service charge demands.

Did you know?

We can also offer the following services:

  • Access to our in-branch accountant who can also attend meetings
  • Support of our professional services team with in-house leasehold Solicitor
  • Directors & Officers insurance
  • Building insurance quotations
  • Energy saving quotations

Contact us to explore our services fully